Wednesday, April 3, 2013

February 2013 Canvas Create

I really LOVED doing this canvas...loved it so much I made a second one for my mother-in-law's birthday gift. I tamed that one down a bit to better match her tastes and style. Left the grass green and the sky blue. Oh, and no pink trees!

Supplies:
12x12 Canvas
Brown Craft paper
Golden Gel Medium
Book text
Asst PanPastels
Asst Faber Castell Soft Pastels
Sofft Sponge Tools
Krylon Workable Fixative
Krylon Matte Finish Spray

All of the supplies for the March canvas are sitting on my kitchen table...hope to get to that one before my April video shows up in my inbox!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm grateful for all comments and I'd love to hear from you if you have the chance!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow- that is BEAUTIFUL! I have a few blank canvases around and I have yet to use them. I think I am a little scared to commit to them! This inspires me so much. So beautiful!