Wednesday, November 6, 2013

National Blog Posting Month

Yep, November is National Blog Posting Month. I just found out today. I also read a very fun list on Roben-Marie Smith's blog..."What I Am Obsessed With Right Now". These two things inspired me to get my tushie back here and back to my 52 Lists that I committed to last spring...GAH, it was really last spring! And last July since I blogged, ugh. I don't know why it's so difficult for me...it's not like I don't have anything to blog about. I have been living life and making lots of art...trying new things and taking new classes. Anyhow, here is List 4 the Things I Am Obsessed With RIGHT Now...the border is done with assorted washi tapes from various companies that I can not name but they were all purchased at Archiver's.


Things I Am Obsessed With RIGHT Now:

Antique Keys
Color...always color!
Instagram (You can follow me at dawnjonesstudios)
Knitting
Roben-Marie Smith's Art
Glass jars of all sizes
The beach...always!
Zentangles
Rainbow Loom bracelets
Listening to my windchimes (before I have to put them away for winter)
Zone protein bars
THE Red Cup
Finding a new fitness routine
The Blacklist
Country Music
Christmas Ornaments (need to get started making this year's soon)
Quatrefoil pattern (this got added after I took the picture, don't know how I left it off the list.)

Now that I know that it's National Blog Posting Month (who comes up with these things?) I'm going to try to get in a real habit of being here this month...we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

As always, Thanks for stopping by! I'm grateful for all comments and I'd love to hear from you if you have the chance! Have a great day!

No comments: